The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, and ‘Kaz Marston’ refer to Kaz Marston Ltd. The terms ‘user’, ‘you,’ and ‘your’ refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term ‘personal information’ is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Kaz Marston provides a blog where users can read articles on writing, marketing and small business management and a service where users may purchase digital products and courses related to writing, marketing and small business management (the ‘Service’).
Information We Collect
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
We collect a variety of personal information with each product/service order. This may include:
- Your full name, address, email address and phone number. This information is shared with our email software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on Kaz Marston servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via PayPal, Stripe, or Apple Wallet.
All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your full name and email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list.
- Your full name, email address and/or social media profile in order to post a comment on our blog via third party provider, Disqus.
- Your full name, email address, website address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term ‘cookies’ refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
How Your Information is Used
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
Third Party Links.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
Please be aware that when you use our Site to post comments and share other information, any information that you provide may not be secure and can be collected and used by others. As a result, you should exercise caution before you make such disclosures.
How to Update Your Information
If you opt-in to our mailing list, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every email. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us with your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
Updated: January 2014